Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in High Bridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and layout of your space to determine the best configuration for your fixtures and features. This may require plumbing or electrical work to be relocated.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your must-haves versus your nice-to-haves. A large bathroom remodel can quickly become expensive if not planned accordingly.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit within your design aesthetic. Consider different types of tile, countertops, and fixtures to create a cohesive look.
- Storage: Make sure to incorporate enough storage options for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials. This can be done through installing shelving, cabinets, or custom storage solutions.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in a bathroom remodel. Consider installing different layers of lighting, such as overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting to create a comfortable and functional space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near High Bridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near High Bridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in High Bridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in High BridgeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An OvenWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxParkchesterMorningside HeightsEast WilliamsburgSoundview