Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Longwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Scope of the project: Determine the extent of the remodel you want to undertake. Will it be a complete overhaul or just minor updates?
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the project, based on the scope and materials you plan to use. Make sure to include a buffer for unexpected expenses.
- Layout and design: Decide on the layout and design of your new bathroom. Consider the needs of everyone who will be using it, and make sure to leave enough space for storage and movement.
- Permits and regulations: Check with the local government to see if you need any permits or approvals before starting the remodel. Make sure to follow all regulations and safety codes during the project.
- Contractors and materials: Hire reputable contractors and choose high-quality materials for your bathroom remodel. Research and compare prices to get the best value for your money.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Install An Oven7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 White Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxRiverdalePort MorrisNorth RiverdaleYorkville