The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space planning: Determine the layout and design of the new bathroom, taking into consideration the size and shape of the existing space, plumbing and electrical systems, and your desired features and fixtures.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the project, factoring in the cost of materials, labor, permits, and any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Style and aesthetics: Choose a cohesive design style and color scheme that reflects your personal taste and complements the overall style of your home. Consider elements such as lighting, flooring, wall tiles, and vanities.
- Functionality: Prioritize features and fixtures that will enhance the functionality and usability of your bathroom, such as a larger shower or tub, additional storage, and improved ventilation.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Find a licensed and experienced contractor who can effectively manage the project, provide expert advice, and ensure timely completion within your desired budget and timeframe.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris HeightsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?