Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Morris Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider how you want the bathroom to function and how to make the most out of the available space. Consider the placement of fixtures such as the vanity, toilet, and bathtub/shower.
- Storage and organization: Determine the storage needs for the bathroom, including cabinets, shelves, and drawers. Consider incorporating built-in storage solutions to save space and reduce clutter.
- Lighting and ventilation: Lighting should be functional and aesthetically pleasing. Make sure to also consider proper ventilation for the bathroom, which can help prevent moisture buildup and mold growth.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the project and stick to it. Take into account the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses.
- Style and design: Choose a style and design that reflects your personal taste and complements the overall look of your home. Consider the use of durable and easy-to-maintain materials for surfaces such as flooring and countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris ParkIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Install An OvenDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way