The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Consider the bathroom's layout and functionality. Is it possible to reconfigure the space to make it more efficient and easier to use?
- Think about the style and aesthetic you want to achieve. Do you want a modern, sleek look, or something more traditional and timeless?
- Choose durable and high-quality materials that will stand the test of time. This is especially important in a high-traffic area like a bathroom.
- Think about storage options. Do you need more storage space? Consider adding built-in shelving, a vanity with drawers, or a linen closet.
- Don't forget about lighting! Make sure your new bathroom has ample lighting to make getting ready in the morning a breeze.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mott Haven
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mott Haven
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mott Haven
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mott HavenHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Install An OvenA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?