Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Olinville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Think about the current layout of your bathroom and determine if it needs to be changed to make better use of the space. Consider adding features such as a double sink or separate shower and bathtub.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend before starting the remodel. Keep in mind that unexpected expenses may arise, so add a buffer to your budget.
- Lighting: Make sure to include adequate lighting in your design. Consider adding recessed lighting or adding a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials that will withstand the humidity and moisture typical of a bathroom. Consider options such as porcelain or ceramic tile and quartz or granite countertops.
- Storage: Include ample storage in your design to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinetry to maximize storage space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Olinville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Olinville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Olinville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in OlinvilleWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxLindenwoodMaspethWhitestoneUniversity Heights