The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Assess the space available for the remodel and decide on the size and layout of the new bathroom. This will impact the types of fixtures, fittings and storage options that can be included in the remodel.
- Consider the overall design aesthetic you're aiming for, including the color scheme, tiles, fixtures and lighting you'd like to incorporate. This should align with your personal taste and the style of your home.
- Determine the budget for the remodel and prioritize the features and finishes that are most important to you. This will help you make informed decisions when selecting materials and hiring contractors.
- Think about the functionality of the bathroom and decide on must-have features such as a bathtub or shower, double vanity or heated floors.
- Ensure that you have the necessary permits and approvals from local authorities before starting the remodel. This will avoid any issues or delays later on.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Schuylerville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Schuylerville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Schuylerville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SchuylervilleHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General Contractor