Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Belmont
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: A large kitchen remodel can be an expensive project, so it's important to set a budget beforehand and stick to it. This can help you prioritize certain features, materials, and appliances for your new kitchen.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized to improve workflow and functionality. For example, adding an island or peninsula can provide extra workspace and storage while creating a central gathering area for family and friends.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for your countertops, flooring, and cabinetry. High-quality materials can also add value to your home and make your kitchen look more modern and stylish.
- Appliances: When selecting appliances, consider their energy efficiency, size, and features. Energy Star-rated appliances can help you save money on your energy bills, while larger appliances can handle bigger cooking tasks and feed a larger family. Additionally, consider incorporating smart home features into your appliances for added convenience.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important element in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding task lighting for food prep areas, ambient lighting for general illumination, and accent lighting to highlight certain features or decor elements in your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belmont
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belmont
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belmont
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belmont7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Small House Mini Kitchen Design