The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Start by setting a budget for the project, factoring in the cost of materials, labor, permits, and any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it can be optimized for better functionality, traffic flow, and storage space.
- Select high-quality materials for key components such as countertops, cabinets, flooring, and appliances, taking into account durability, style, and maintenance requirements.
- Think about the lighting, color scheme, and overall aesthetic of the kitchen and how these elements can create a welcoming and cohesive space that fits your personal style.
- Hire an experienced contractor who can provide design guidance, manage the construction process, and ensure that the project meets all safety and building regulations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgewater Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Edgewater ParkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls