Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Longwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Assess your specific needs - Before you embark on a large kitchen remodel, it is crucial to evaluate your needs. What are your cooking and storage requirements? Do you need more counter space and storage cabinets? Will you be entertaining guests in the kitchen? These questions will help you decide the layout, appliances, and overall design of your new kitchen.
- Budget - Large kitchen remodeling projects can be quite expensive. Therefore, you need to set a realistic budget for your renovation. Consider your financing options such as personal savings, loans, and home equity lines of credit. Having a clear budget will ensure that you stay within your means while still achieving your desired outcome.
- Hire a reputable contractor - A large kitchen remodel involves several complex tasks such as plumbing, electrical work, and carpentry. It is wise to hire a licensed and insured contractor who specializes in kitchen renovations in Longwood, The Bronx. They will ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Choose quality materials - The materials you choose for your kitchen remodel can significantly impact the durability and aesthetics of your new space. Consider high-quality materials such as granite, marble, and quartz for countertops and hardwood, ceramic, or porcelain tile for the flooring. Remember, choosing quality materials can save you money in the long run as they require minimal maintenance and have a longer lifespan.
- Functionality and style - Finally, strike a balance between your kitchen's functionality and style. A functional kitchen design will make your cooking experience easy and enjoyable, while a stylish design will elevate the overall look and feel of your home. Work with your contractor to create a kitchen that not only meets your needs but also reflects your personal style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors