Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Morris Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a realistic budget: Kitchen remodels can be expensive, especially if you're planning to replace all appliances, countertops, cabinets, and flooring. It's crucial to set a realistic budget and allocate funds accordingly.
- Hire a reputable contractor: A large kitchen remodel requires the expertise of a professional contractor. Research and interview several contractors before hiring one to make sure they have experience working on large-scale projects and can work within your budget.
- Consider the overall design: Kitchen design is essential for functionality and aesthetics. Consider the layout, storage, appliances, and style that best suits your lifestyle and taste. A professional designer can assist in creating a well-designed kitchen that meets all your needs.
- Choose high-quality materials: The materials you choose for your kitchen remodel will impact the overall look, durability, and functionality of your kitchen. Consider high-quality materials that can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use, such as durable countertops and cabinets.
- Think about lighting: Proper lighting can make a big difference in a kitchen. Consider the type of lighting you need for different areas, such as task lighting for cooking areas and ambient lighting for dining and relaxation areas.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris HeightsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An Oven7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?