The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a budget: Before starting the remodel, decide on a budget that you are comfortable spending. This will help you prioritize your needs and wants and make sure you stick to your financial plan.
- Kitchen layout: Consider how the kitchen is currently laid out and whether it works for you. Think about the amount of counter space, storage, and seating you need, and decide whether making any changes to the layout would benefit you.
- Appliances: Determine what appliances you need and want, and consider their size and placement. For example, if you cook often, you may want a larger stove or oven, or if you have a family, a larger refrigerator may be necessary.
- Materials: Choose materials for the cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring that are durable and fit your style and budget. Consider how the materials will hold up over time and what maintenance they require.
- Lighting: Think about the type of lighting you want in your kitchen and where you need it. Decide on the number and placement of fixtures, as well as the type of bulbs and color temperature. Proper lighting is essential for both functionality and ambiance in the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morrisania
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morrisania
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morrisania
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MorrisaniaHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets