Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Schuylerville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much money you can comfortably spend on the remodel and allocate funds for materials, labor, and unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized to improve functionality and flow. This may require moving walls, windows, doors, and plumbing.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also functional and durable. Consider storage needs, materials, finishes, and hardware.
- Appliances: Select appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking habits. Consider size, energy efficiency, and style.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential in any kitchen remodel. Consider task lighting for cooking and food preparation and additional lighting for ambiance and aesthetics.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Schuylerville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Schuylerville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Schuylerville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SchuylervilleWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxRockaway ParkCity LineEdgewater ParkClason Point