The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it can be optimized for efficiency and functionality.
- Decide on the desired style and materials for the cabinets, countertops, flooring, and backsplash.
- Think about the appliances needed and if they should be replaced or upgraded during the remodel.
- Factor in the overall budget for the remodel and plan accordingly to avoid overspending.
- Plan for proper lighting and ventilation in the kitchen to ensure a comfortable and safe space for cooking and entertaining.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Unionport
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Unionport
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Unionport
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in UnionportIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Install An Oven7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel