Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Wakefield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it is functional. Determine if there are any changes you would like to make to improve workflow and ease of use.
- Storage: Evaluate your current storage needs and identify areas where you need more space. Consider adding additional cabinets or a pantry to increase storage capacity.
- Appliances: Determine which appliances you want to keep, replace or upgrade. Choose energy-efficient models that will save you money in the long term.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding recessed lights, pendant lights or under-cabinet lighting to brighten up your space.
- Maintenance: Choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain. For example, choose quartz or granite countertops, which are durable and easy to clean.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Wakefield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Wakefield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Wakefield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WakefieldWhere To Stay During Your Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMorris ParkMaspethEast TremontMorris Heights