Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Mount Eden
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-end materials such as marble or granite for the countertops, shower walls, and floors to create a luxurious feel.
- Install a spa-like shower system with multiple showerheads, body jets, and steam to enhance the overall experience of the bathroom.
- Consider adding a soaking tub with a waterfall faucet, built-in lighting, and jets for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
- Install high-tech features such as a smart toilet, heated floors, and a sound system for added convenience and comfort.
- Make sure to hire a reputable contractor with experience in luxury bathroom remodels to ensure that the project is completed to your satisfaction and within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mount Eden
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mount Eden
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mount Eden
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mount EdenHow To Install An OvenHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York