Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Parkchester
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Think about the overall design aesthetic you want for your luxury bathroom remodel. Do you want a modern, sleek look or a more traditional, opulent feel?
- Consider the materials you want to use for your remodel. Luxury bathrooms often feature high-end materials like marble or natural stone.
- Think about the functionality of your bathroom. Do you want a separate shower and bathtub? Do you want heated floors or a towel warmer?
- Don't forget about lighting. Luxury bathrooms often feature multiple sources of light, including ambient lighting and task lighting for grooming.
- Consider working with a professional designer or contractor to ensure your luxury bathroom remodel is done to your specifications and meets your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Parkchester
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Parkchester
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Parkchester
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ParkchesterModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way