Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Concourse
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and design: Consider your personal style and preferences, as well as the architectural style of your home. Decide if you want a traditional or modern luxury kitchen design.
- Functionality: Think about how you use your kitchen and what features you want. Do you need more counter space, additional storage or updated appliances?
- Materials and finishes: Choose high-quality materials and finishes that will stand the test of time. Options include natural stone countertops, hardwood floors, and custom cabinetry.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential part of a luxury kitchen remodel. Consider the placement of fixtures and the type of lighting you need to create a warm, inviting environment.
- Budget: Luxury kitchens can be expensive, so it's important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. Prioritize your must-haves and make sure your budget can accommodate them.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ConcourseDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors