Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Fordham
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Define your design style and stick to it. Luxury kitchen remodels can easily become overwhelming, so it’s crucial to have a clear vision from the start.
- Invest in high-quality appliances that meet your needs. From state-of-the-art ovens to high-end refrigerators, top-of-the-line appliances will make the most significant difference in your kitchen's functionality.
- Opt for durable materials that complement your design. Luxury kitchens should not only be aesthetically pleasing but also built to last. Consider natural stone, hardwood, or quartz as materials for your countertops and backsplash.
- Maximize storage options. A luxury kitchen should have ample storage to keep clutter at bay. Consider installing custom cabinetry, pull-out shelves, and pantries to maximize storage space.
- Don't overlook lighting. Lighting is essential in any kitchen, but it deserves special attention in a luxury remodel. Consider installing dimmer switches, under-cabinet lighting, or statement pendant lights to set the mood and enhance your kitchen's ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fordham
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fordham
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fordham
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FordhamHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets