Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Belmont
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and design - Consider the layout and design of your bathroom. Choose a modern design that fits the available space and complements the overall style of your home.
- Functional features - Think about practical features that you want in your bathroom such as a double vanity, improved lighting, and smart storage solutions.
- Material selection - Choose quality materials that are durable, easy to clean, and visually appealing. Consider modern materials such as glass tiles and natural stone.
- Energy efficiency - Incorporate energy-efficient features such as low-flow showerheads, LED lighting, and smart thermostats to reduce your energy usage and save on utility bills.
- Budget - Have a clear budget in mind before starting your remodel. Work with a professional contractor to create a realistic plan that fits within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belmont
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belmont
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belmont
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BelmontTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas