Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Clason Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Carefully consider the bathroom's layout and functionality, take into account the space and how you want to move around and use the bathroom.
- Lighting: Use lighting to create a modern and welcoming space, think about ambient, accent, and task lighting to enhance the space.
- Storage: Optimize storage with modern cabinets and shelves while keeping in mind the size of the bathroom and your storage needs.
- Fixtures and finishes: Choose modern fixtures and finishes to create a cohesive style, such as sleek faucets, showerheads, and tiles.
- Technology: Integrate smart technology for added luxury and convenience, such as heated floors or smart mirrors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clason Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clason Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clason Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clason PointWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas