Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Co-op City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Space: Consider the available space and make sure it's utilized effectively. Look for ways to make the space look bigger such as using lighter colors, bigger mirrors or an open shower.
- Functionality: Make sure the bathroom meets your needs and it's functional. Consider the number of people who will use the bathroom, the type of fixtures you need, the lighting and the storage options that will work best.
- Budget: Determine how much you're willing to spend and prioritize the aspects that matter most. Consider the cost of materials, labor and the impact of unforeseen issues that may affect the budget.
- Design: Choose a design that's modern, trendy and within your style preferences. Look for inspiration online or from home magazines, and work with a designer or contractor to achieve the desired style.
- Energy efficiency: Consider energy-efficient options such as LED lighting, low-flow fixtures, and water-saving toilets. These options will help you conserve energy and reduce your utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Co-op City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Co-op City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Co-op City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Co-op CityIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Modern Backsplash IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxBaysideMurray HillBaychesterCastle Hill