Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in East Tremont
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Consider your budget: Determine your budget for the project and stick to it to avoid overspending.
- Select the right fixtures and fittings: Choose modern fixtures and fittings that not only look great but also are efficient and functional.
- Think about lighting: Install proper lighting that is both functional and stylish. Task lighting around the mirrors and vanity is essential, while ambient lighting in the shower area and bathtub can enhance the overall look and feel of the space.
- Consider storage: Incorporate ample storage solutions like cabinets, shelves, and drawers to keep your bathroom clutter-free.
- Hire a professional: Working with experienced professionals can help ensure that your remodel project comes out perfect, and on time and on budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Tremont
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Tremont
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Tremont
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East TremontIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWeeksvilleCanarsieCountry ClubBlissville