Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Fordham
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout when remodeling a modern bathroom in Fordham. Ensure that everything you need, such as a shower, sink, and toilet, is in the optimal position.
- Lighting: Modern bathrooms need adequate lighting, so think about installing plenty of LED lights, either on the ceiling or walls.
- Fixtures: Choose modern fixtures that are sleek and functional. These fixtures include faucets, showerheads, and towel bars.
- Tiles: Choose tiles with a modern look that creates a cohesive feeling in the bathroom. Use tiles that are easy to clean, anti-slip, and water-resistant.
- Storage: Incorporate storage cabinets into your plan to keep everything organized and tidy. You can also add shelves, niches, and baskets for extra storage.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fordham
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fordham
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fordham
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FordhamIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Find A Good General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxBroadway JunctionBushwickLindenwoodRavenswood