Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Melrose
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the space you have available and create a layout that maximizes functionality and flow. Think about where you want your shower or tub, sink, and toilet to be located.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential component of any bathroom remodel. Consider adding dimmer switches, wall sconces, and overhead lighting to create a relaxing and well-lit space.
- Storage: Think about adding built-in storage, such as cabinets or shelves, to keep your bathroom clutter-free. Consider a vanity with drawers and shelves to store toiletries and towels.
- Fixtures: The fixtures you choose can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your bathroom. Consider modern and energy-efficient options for sinks, faucets, and showerheads.
- Materials: Choose durable and water-resistant materials for your bathroom remodel. Consider using ceramic or porcelain tiles for the floors and walls, and opt for high-quality countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Melrose
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Melrose
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Melrose
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MelroseWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas