Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in University Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Budget: Determine your budget before planning your remodel to ensure that you can afford the changes you want to make.
- Style: Choose a modern style that appeals to you and complements the rest of your home's decor.
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and think about how you can improve it to maximize space and functionality.
- Fixtures and Finishes: Select high-quality, modern fixtures and finishes that will add value to your home and withstand the test of time.
- Lighting and Color Scheme: Choose a lighting plan and color scheme that will enhance the overall atmosphere of your bathroom and make it feel bright, spacious, and inviting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near University Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near University Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in University Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in University HeightsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint Colors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxRidgewoodPaerdegat BasinManhattanvilleSomerville