Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in West Farms
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and determine if it is functional and efficient. You may need to rethink the placement of your fixtures, such as your sink and toilet, to optimize the use of space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and water-resistant. Porcelain or ceramic tiles are a popular choice for bathroom floors and walls, while quartz or granite countertops are ideal for vanities.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in a bathroom's functionality and ambiance. Consider installing task lighting around the mirror or vanity, as well as dimmer switches to create a relaxing atmosphere for soaking in the tub or shower.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in a modern bathroom. Consider installing built-in shelves, cabinets, or drawers to keep toiletries and towels organized and easily accessible.
- Technology: Incorporating technology into your bathroom can enhance your experience and make it more convenient. Consider installing a smart toilet, a heated floor, a Bluetooth speaker system, or an integrated shower system with programmable settings.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Farms
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Farms
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Farms
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West FarmsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas