Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Westchester Square
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and if it needs to be altered to maximize space and functionality.
- Style: Determine what style you want to achieve in your bathroom remodel, such as modern or traditional.
- Lighting: Ensure your bathroom has adequate lighting for both task and ambient purposes, such as installing dimmer switches and adding recessed lighting.
- Storage: Plan for ample storage options, such as adding wall-mounted shelves or cabinets, to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Materials: Choose durable and water-resistant materials for your bathroom remodel, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, to ensure longevity and easy maintenance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Westchester Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Westchester Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Westchester Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Westchester SquareKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement