Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in City Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen. Optimize the layout for efficiency and accessibility.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials for countertops, cabinets, and flooring. Consider eco-friendly options as well.
- Storage: Maximize storage space with well-designed cabinets, pantries, and drawers. Add organizational features such as pull-out shelves and lazy susans.
- Lighting: Ensure adequate task lighting for food preparation areas and overall ambient lighting for mood and ambiance. Consider energy-efficient options such as LED lighting.
- Appliances: Invest in quality appliances that fit your needs and lifestyle. Choose those with smart features and energy-saving options for maximum efficiency.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City IslandCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxCollege PointEastchesterJamaica CenterBeechhurst