Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Clason Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved to optimize functionality and flow. This might mean adjusting the size or placement of cabinets and appliances or creating a more open concept space.
- Storage: Take inventory of your current storage needs and plan for ample storage solutions such as cabinets, drawers, and shelves. Consider adding a pantry or incorporating built-in storage into your island or countertops.
- Materials: Select high-quality and durable materials that will withstand daily wear and tear. This includes countertops, flooring, and cabinetry. Additionally, choose materials that fit your personal style and complement the overall design aesthetic of your home.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a kitchen. Incorporate natural light sources such as windows or skylights, and consider adding recessed or pendant lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Task lighting is also important for areas such as the stove, sink, and countertops.
- Appliances: Upgrading to energy-efficient appliances can save you money in the long run and have a positive impact on the environment. Consider the size, features, and placement of your appliances to ensure they fit your needs and the overall design of your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clason Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clason Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clason Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clason PointTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors