Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Co-op City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and whether it is functional or needs to be reconfigured. This could include adding an island, removing a wall, or changing the location of appliances.
- Storage: Think about your storage needs and how to maximize space. This could involve adding cabinets or pantry space, choosing the right size and type of appliances, or incorporating built-in storage solutions.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights above an island, or strategically placed recessed lighting to enhance the space.
- Materials: Choose durable materials that are easy to clean and maintain. This could include quartz or granite countertops, tile or vinyl flooring, and stainless steel appliances.
- Style: Decide on a modern design style that fits your personal taste and complements the overall style of your home. This could include sleek and minimalist designs, bold colors, or natural wood finishes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Co-op City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Co-op City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Co-op City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Co-op City11 Penny Tile Design Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20238 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?