Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Concourse
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: It is crucial to consider the space you have for your kitchen remodel. You need to determine how you want your kitchen to be; do you want a modern, open-plan kitchen, or a closed one?
- Color Palette: Choosing the right color palette will give your kitchen a modern look. Soft tones of blue, green, gray, and white can help create a contemporary vibe in your kitchen.
- Cabinetry: The type of cabinetry you choose is an essential factor. Opting for a simple, sleek design will give your kitchen a modern look. Lighter colors like white or gray are common options for modern cabinetry.
- Appliances: Your appliances must be efficient and functional. Choose stainless steel finish to complement the modern design of your kitchen.
- Lighting: Lighting is critical in creating a modern kitchen. You can use recessed lighting, pendant lights, or LED strips to create a bright and inviting space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ConcourseKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Install An OvenNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20238 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets