Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Longwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout - Consider the space and functionality of your kitchen. Do you want an open-concept kitchen or a cozy kitchen with defined spaces for cooking and dining? Think about where your appliances, cabinets, and countertop will go.
- Style - Think about the style of cabinetry, countertops, and flooring that will complement your Longwood, The Bronx home. Are you looking for a modern, industrial, or eclectic style?
- Lighting - Adequate lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Consider installing task lighting under your cabinets or track lighting on your ceiling to provide optimal lighting for cooking and entertaining.
- Appliances - Invest in quality appliances that will last for years. Consider energy-efficient appliances that will save you money in the long run.
- Budget - Set a budget for your kitchen remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and additional expenses such as permits and inspections.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum