Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Baychester
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall design aesthetic and choose materials that fit within a rustic theme, such as reclaimed wood, stone, and earthy tones.
- Think about incorporating vintage or antique fixtures to enhance the rustic feel, such as a clawfoot tub or old-fashioned sink.
- Make sure the bathroom has ample natural light and consider adding rustic-style lighting fixtures that complement the design.
- Choose functional and durable materials, especially for high traffic areas like the floor and shower, that can withstand humidity and moisture.
- Consider adding unique touches to personalize the space, such as handmade tiles, salvaged decor, or locally sourced artwork.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Baychester
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Baychester
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Baychester
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Baychester8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxEast ElmhurstUtopiaWhitestoneCypress Hills