The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and ambiance you want to achieve. A rustic bathroom should have a warm, cozy feel, with natural materials and earthy colors.
- Choose rustic fixtures and finishes, such as a clawfoot bathtub or a copper sink, to add character and charm to the space. Industrial-style lighting fixtures can also add a rustic touch.
- Use natural materials, such as wood and stone, for flooring and wall coverings. Stone or tile accents can add texture and interest to the walls, while natural wood finishes can bring warmth and depth to the space.
- Consider adding rustic elements such as reclaimed wood shelving or a barn door for the entrance to the bathroom. These elements can add a touch of character and history to the space.
- Don't forget to add small touches of decor that fit the rustic theme, such as woven baskets, vintage signs, or antique mirrors. These elements can help tie the entire space together and create a cohesive look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belmont
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belmont
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belmont
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BelmontIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSmall House Mini Kitchen Design7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas