Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Concourse Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme or style you want for your rustic bathroom. There are different types of rustic, such as farmhouse or cabin-style, so decide which one suits your taste and the architecture of your home.
- Select the right materials for your rustic bathroom. Natural and raw materials such as wood, stone, metal, and clay work well for this style. Choose materials that complement each other and give the space a cohesive look.
- Decide on a color scheme that matches the rustic vibe. Earthy tones such as brown, beige, green, and gray work well for this type of bathroom. You can also use pops of color through décor and accessories.
- Pay attention to lighting. Rustic bathrooms often have dim ambient lighting that creates a cozy and warm atmosphere. You may want to install sconces or pendant lights made from rustic materials such as iron or wood.
- Lastly, accessorize your rustic bathroom with décor that aligns with the theme. You can add things like a vintage mirror, a wooden stool, or a woven rug to give the space some personality and make it feel lived-in.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Concourse VillageHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxCrown HeightsManhattanvilleTudor CityMaspeth