Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Morris Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose the Right Materials: Rustic bathrooms are all about natural materials like wood, stone, and clay. Consider using reclaimed wood for a vanity or accent wall, or installing a stone shower surround.
- Lighting: The right lighting can set the mood and enhance the rustic feel of your bathroom. Consider installing a wrought iron chandelier or adding vintage sconces.
- Fixtures: Antique or vintage fixtures can add character to your bathroom. Look for fixtures made from copper, brass, or oil-rubbed bronze.
- Color Scheme: Earthy colors like brown, beige, and green work well in a rustic bathroom. Consider using a natural stone tile in shades of beige or installing a green glass mosaic backsplash.
- Accessories: Adding the right accessories can make all the difference. Consider adding wooden shelves or a ladder for towel storage, or incorporating woven baskets for storing toiletries.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris HeightsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxUniversity HeightsSunnyside GardensJackson HeightsMorrisania