Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Mount Eden
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a color scheme that matches the rustic look - earth tones like browns, tans, and greens are ideal.
- Consider using natural materials like stone, wood, and bamboo for the floors, walls, and ceiling.
- Install vintage or old-fashioned fixtures like clawfoot tubs, copper sinks, and wrought iron towel racks.
- Add country-style decor like woven baskets, rustic signs, and antique mirrors to enhance the rustic feel.
- Ensure that the bathroom is well lit with natural light or soft ambient lighting to create an inviting and cozy atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mount Eden
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mount Eden
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mount Eden
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mount EdenWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York