The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural and organic materials that fit the rustic theme, such as stone or reclaimed wood
- Incorporate vintage or antique fixtures and accessories to add character
- Consider earthy color schemes, such as warm browns and greens, to create a cozy atmosphere
- Add plenty of storage options, such as open shelving or rustic cabinets, to keep the space functional
- Make use of natural light and add rustic lighting fixtures to enhance the ambiance
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham BayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement