Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Pelham Parkway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the existing plumbing and electrical systems in the bathroom before starting any remodeling work.
- Select materials that offer a rustic aesthetic, such as natural stone tiles, exposed brick, or reclaimed wood.
- Choose fixtures and accessories that complement the rustic theme, such as copper or bronze faucets and towel racks, and vintage-style lighting fixtures.
- Maximize storage space with rustic-style cabinetry, shelving, and baskets that can hold towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
- Incorporate natural elements such as plants, dried flowers, or stones to enhance the rustic feel of the room.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Parkway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham Parkway8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Where To Stay During Your RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMalbaPelham GardensEast New YorkEdenwald