Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in University Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Material selection: Consider natural and raw materials for a rustic feel, such as exposed brick, reclaimed wood, or stone.
- Color palette: Choose earthy tones such as browns, grays, and greens to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Fixtures: Use vintage or antique fixtures, such as clawfoot tubs or copper sinks, to add character and charm to the space.
- Lighting: Incorporate warm and soft lighting, such as dimmers or Edison bulbs, to enhance the rustic mood and create a relaxing ambiance.
- Accessories: Add finishing touches with rustic accessories, such as woven baskets, distressed mirrors, or mason jar soap dispensers.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near University Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near University Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in University Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in University HeightsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxEast ElmhurstLongwoodCanarsieYorkville