The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme and style of your home to ensure that the rustic bathroom remodel complements the rest of your house.
- Choose natural materials for your bathroom remodel, such as stone, wood, and metals. These materials will give your bathroom a rustic charm and are durable enough for long-term use.
- Take advantage of natural light by adding windows or skylights to your bathroom. This will create a warm and inviting atmosphere and allow you to enjoy the beauty of nature from the comfort of your bathroom.
- Include practical features, such as a large vanity with plenty of storage space, a spacious shower with a rain showerhead, and a freestanding bathtub. These features will make your bathroom more functional and comfortable, while still maintaining a rustic feel.
- Add personal touches to your bathroom, such as rustic decor, vintage accessories, and natural accents such as plants or flowers. These small touches will make your bathroom feel unique and reflect your personal style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Van Nest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Van Nest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Van Nest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Van NestCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint Finishes