Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in West Farms
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme and aesthetic of your home. The rustic bathroom should complement the existing style and décor, rather than clash with it.
- Incorporate natural materials such as wood, stone, and metal into the design. These elements will help create the rustic feel and add texture to the space.
- Think about the layout and functionality of the bathroom. Rustic bathrooms often feature clawfoot tubs, open shelving, and vintage fixtures, but make sure these elements will work well in your specific space.
- Choose a color scheme that evokes a sense of warmth and coziness. Earthy tones like browns, greens, and creams can be used on the walls and in the accessories to create this atmosphere.
- Consider adding unique details like exposed pipes, salvaged wood accents, and antique lighting fixtures to truly enhance the rustic feel of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Farms
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Farms
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Farms
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West FarmsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxOlinvilleOzone ParkConcourseMaspeth