Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Westchester Square
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural materials: Rustic design is all about bringing nature inside. Use natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick to create an authentic rustic feel in your bathroom.
- Consider the layout: Opt for an open layout that allows natural light to come in. This can help make your space feel larger and brighter.
- Invest in a freestanding tub: A freestanding tub provides an old-fashioned and rustic aesthetic, perfect for a bathroom remodel in Westchester Square.
- Add rustic lighting: Look for lighting fixtures made of natural materials like wood, metal, or rope. Industrial-style pendant lights and wrought iron chandeliers can also work well with a rustic bathroom design.
- Add rustic accessories: Adding little touches like woven baskets, antique jars, vintage mirrors, and brass fixtures can transform any bathroom into a charming rustic haven.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Westchester Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Westchester Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Westchester Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Westchester SquareIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWhitestonePelham BayMurray HillSoundview