Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Woodlawn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Consider using natural materials such as wood or stone for a rustic feel. Reclaimed wood can add character and uniqueness to the space.
- Color scheme: Choose earthy tones such as browns, greens, and grays to complement the natural materials. Textured paint or wallpaper can also add to the rustic vibe.
- Lighting: Use warm lighting to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Consider incorporating skylights or large windows to bring in natural light.
- Accessories: Add unique and vintage accessories such as mason jars, baskets, and old metal signs. Use these items for storage and decoration.
- Fixtures: Choose fixtures with an antique or vintage feel, such as clawfoot tubs or copper sinks. These details can add to the overall rustic aesthetic of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodlawn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodlawn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodlawn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodlawnHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas