The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how you can make the most of the available space. Opt for space-saving features like wall-mounted toilets and vanities.
- Storage: Decide on the storage options you need to keep the bathroom organized. Consider adding shelves, cabinets or baskets to keep items like towels, soap and toiletries in their place.
- Lighting: Good lighting can help create the illusion of a larger space. Consider adding dimmer switches, sconces or recessed lighting to enhance the ambiance of the room.
- Color: When choosing a color scheme, opt for light and bright colors to make the room appear more spacious. Neutral tones like white, gray and beige can be paired with accent colors to create a cohesive look.
- Tile: Choose the right tile for your bathroom remodel. Large-format tiles can give the illusion of a larger space, while textured tiles can add depth and interest to the room.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford ParkWhere To Stay During Your RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement