Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Castle Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your current bathroom and whether it can be optimized for more space. Are there any unnecessary fixtures that can be removed to create extra room?
- Lighting: Lighting can be a game changer in a small space. Consider installing recessed lighting or LED strips along the edges of the ceiling to create an illusion of more space.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, adequate storage is essential. Consider installing vertical storage solutions such as shelves or cabinets to maximize space and keep your bathroom clutter-free.
- Color scheme: Lighter colors such as whites and pastels can make a small bathroom feel larger. Consider incorporating these shades into your tile, paint, or wallpaper choices.
- Fixtures: When selecting fixtures such as a sink, toilet, and shower, opt for compact and space-saving designs. Wall-mounted options can save valuable floor space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Castle Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Castle Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Castle Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Castle HillHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMalbaKingsbridgeBelle HarborRiverdale