Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in City Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization - Maximizing space is crucial when remodeling a small bathroom. Consider installing space-saving fixtures such as small sinks, wall-mounted toilets, and corner showers to make the most of every inch of available space.
- Lighting - As natural light may be limited in a small bathroom, consider installing ample artificial lighting. Adding dimmer switches can also provide more flexibility in achieving the desired atmosphere.
- Storage solutions - In a small bathroom, it’s important to have plenty of storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Utilize vertical space by installing shelves or cabinets above the toilet or sink.
- Color and texture - Lighter colors and textures can give the illusion of a larger space. Choose a color scheme that is soothing and not too busy. Consider installing tiles with a textured surface to add depth and dimension.
- Accessibility - Consider adding features that make the bathroom more accessible, such as a walk-in shower or grab bars. Not only will these features make the bathroom more practical, but they can also add value to the home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City IslandModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?