Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Concourse
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Size: The size of your bathroom will impact the type of fixtures and features you can include in your remodel. Consider utilizing space-saving fixtures, such as a pedestal sink or a corner shower, to maximize the available space.
- Layout: The layout of your bathroom should be carefully planned to ensure that it is functional and efficient. Think about how you use your bathroom and what layout would work best for your needs.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a small bathroom to make it feel larger and brighter. Consider adding natural light through a window or skylight, as well as strategic placement of artificial lighting fixtures.
- Storage: Storage is often a challenge in small bathrooms. Be sure to include plenty of storage options, such as shelves, cabinets, and drawers, to keep clutter at bay.
- Simplicity: In a small bathroom, less is often more. Choose simple, streamlined fixtures and features to avoid overwhelming the space and create a clean, fresh look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ConcourseA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference