Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Country Club
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your current bathroom and any changes you want to make. This will affect the placement of your fixtures such as the sink, toilet, and shower/tub.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and use creative solutions such as built-in shelving, storage cabinets, or recessed niches in the wall.
- Lighting: A small bathroom can benefit from ample lighting to create the illusion of space. Consider adding lighting fixtures such as recessed lighting or sconces on either side of the mirror.
- Materials: Choose materials that are appropriate for small spaces and can withstand moisture. For example, use tiles that are smaller in size or consider using vinyl flooring.
- Color scheme: Use lighter colors to make the bathroom feel more open and spacious. Consider using bright accent colors to add interest and depth to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Country Club
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Country Club
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Country Club
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Country ClubDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWest FarmsWakefieldNorth CoronaPelham Gardens